THE GOLD STANDARD IN WAXING
La Cachette is known for its exceptional waxing services. It starts with an efficient set up for the esthetician and a clean, comfortable setting for the client. With every new hair removal client that graces us, we make sure to set any of their waxing woes at ease.
We practice universal precautions and infection control for all of our services.
- New sheets and towels are used for each client.
- Hands are washed with anti-bacterial soap before and after each service.
- New gloves are used for every service.
- Single use spatulas are used with each application. We absolutely DO NOT double dip.
- All surfaces and implements are cleaned between clients using a high-level medical grade disinfectant.
EDUCATION + TECHNIQUE
Ongoing research, development and continuing education is an absolute must.
- Staying up to date on the latest ingredients for pre-wax products, post-wax products and the wax itself. There is a lot of research done in our time off.
- How to work with the body’s natural inflammatory responses and how to minimize reactivity and sensitivity by having a deeper understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the hair and body
- And of course, technique. Having learned from the best in the industry, La Cachette strives to provide for an efficient, yet thorough, and almost painless experience.
QUALITY DEPILATORY WAX
At La Cachette, we use a high quality, flexible hard wax that melts a low temperature. This hard wax is formulated with neurosensory actives, which minimizing irritation and makes it a great option for sensitive skins.