***La Cachette is NOT accepting NEW clients at this time***
Bienvenue to La Cachette!
What does La Cachette mean?
It means ‘the hiding place’. A little oasis to hide from the world for a little ‘me time’.
Who is La Cachette?
Caroline Crochet, Proprietor and Certified Esthetician, is the face of La Cachette. A Los Angeles native with a Parisian French background, Caroline brings a little bit of that je ne sais quoi in the treatment room. Her love of esthetics stems from having spent her summers in Paris, watching her grandmother take pride and joy in her morning and evening skincare routine. She remembers her grandmother telling her ‘self care is not an indulgence, it’s a necessity’. She also said to ‘never leave the house without a little bit of lipstick and mascara…you never know who you’ll run into’…it’s so French.
Fast forward a few years and a move that brought her to Vancouver, Caroline decided to merge her love of skincare with her background in nursing and enrolled in an esthetics program. She found that her knowledge in chemistry, physiology and anatomy from her nursing days, gave her an upper hand in understanding how the skin and cosmetic ingredients work. Caroline graduated top of her class from the Esthetics Program at Blanche Macdonald Centre in April 2011. She continues to stay on top of the skincare industry by taking courses and attending workshops, seminars and tradeshows regularly. In May 2016, she completed a 2-year Masters Society program, making her one of the first in Canada to become a G.M.Collin Dermaceutical Master Esthetician. In May 2018, Caroline was invited back to Blanche Macdonald Centre to teach in the Esthetics Program. In addition to bringing awareness to and raising the standard in the esthetics industry, she hopes to inspire, motivate and empower future estheticians.
What is the most requested service at La Cachette?
Our #1 most requested service is the hard wax brazilian. Caroline is known as Richmond’s go-to specialist for brazilian waxing. She’s quick, thorough and her technique makes for an almost painless experience.
Which facial treatment do clients love the most?
The Sea-C spa is an absolute favorite. Clients walk out with beautiful, radiant skin. With 15% vitamin C, anti-oxidants and peptides, this treatment decongests, hydrates and brightens the skin for a healthy, youthful glow.
What are La Cachette’s top five selling products?
- Active Exfoliant Powder – a gentle triple action exfoliant complete with enzymes and hydroxy acids that leaves the skin feeling smooth and looking bright
- Bota Peptide Eye Contour – an all-in-one anti-aging eye cream that treats wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness and dark circles
- Marine Collagen Cream – a light weight revitalizing anti-aging cream that strengthens the skin, evens out skin tone and fills in fine lines
- Lip Plumping Complex – a moisturizing lip treatment that hydrates and plumps
- Intense Moisture Serum – a highly moisturizing complex that can be layered under any cream to boost hydration in the skin